White Box free of charge
Color Box will be extra charge
45-50days after the receipt of deposit
colorful stylish step counter pocket pedometer for children
1. Step Range: 0~999,999 steps
2. Calorie Range: 0~99,999.9 Kcal
3. Distance Range: 0~9,999.99 Mile/Km
4. Weight range: 44~498lbs / 20~226KG or 44~441lbs(20~200KG)
5. Stride length: 12~84’’ / 30~213cm
6. Step accuracy: ±5steps per 100steps
7. Time accuracy: ±3seconds per day
8. Battery Life: over 12 months
1. 7 Days Total Work Out Memory
2. Time Display
3. Support 12/24 Hour Display Format
4. Accurate Step Count By
Freescale 3D Motion Sensor
5. Track Step, Distance and
Calculate Calories Burned, Speed
6. Exercise Timer
7. Imperial or Metric System Option
8. Auto sleep to Power saving
9. Belt Clip accessory
10. Removeable wristband
Frequetly Asked Questions:
Q: How many series of pedometer in the market?
A: Two, one is mechanical pedometer, the other is electronic pedometer.
Q: What's the difference or advantages and disadvantages of different series pedometer?
A:Mechanical pedometer:The cheapest one in the market, can use for promotion. Poor accurancy, can only count steps
Electronic pedometer:Multifunction, can count steps, calories burned, distance, speed, exercise time, memory, some has alarm, pacer, stopwatch, USB and walk/run mode, more accurate than mechanical pedometer, can use for daily exercising. More expensive than mechanical pedometer, 2D series can only ware on a particular angel to make it accurate.
Q:What's the difference between 2D and 3D pedometer?
A: 2D pedometer can only hang on your waist to make it accurate, 3D pedometer can ware on anywhere you like, such as bag, pocket, it is very accurate at any angle, in this case, 3D pedometer will be more expensive than 2D pedometer.
Q: Will it count steps when I'm driving or when there is a sudden movement?
A: No, pedometer can only count vertical movement, so when you are dirving, it won't count steps, also our pedometer has a 5 secs. delay of counting, it means only when your movement lasts for 5 secs. or above it starts counting steps, and steps at the first 5 secs. will also be counted in.